A day without social media feels like an incomplete day. And when everyone is using social media all the time, it is the best place to gather information about customers. CRM has expanded its wings and is now embracing social media CRM for better customer engagement.
If a person doesn’t have any social media accounts, people consider him or her an old-age orthodox person. Social media is interwoven into everyone’s life like a necessity of life. The world has become digital, and CRM wants to walk hand in hand with this world. That is why it has embraced social CRM and expanded its wings so far.
CRM also has traditional ways to gather information about customers and their needs. But as the world grows, it has become necessary to find exact and accurate information for better experience and profit. That is where social CRM comes into the picture. Social CRM observes people’s behavior and their mindset, and, as per that, analyses the data and fills in the information. Social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkdin, etc. are helping businesses to know the needs of their clients and analyze their behavior. These are all the data CRM uses to enhance the customer experience. Social CRM goes beyond traditional CRM and offers more benefits for both clients and businesses. Because of the many benefits and profits, social CRM is embraced by everyone.
“Social CRM: Transforms likes into loyalty and social media platforms into a customer engagement stage.”
Now dig deeper and understand point-by-point how social CRM is proving useful.
- Help understand customer behavior: Social CRM observes customer engagement on social media and, as per that, analyses the customer’s behavior. A person’s social media observation says almost everything about the person. In this way, CRM gets to know everything about their clients. It helps navigate and gives accurate services to customers. In a nutshell, social CRM can be a friend who knows your needs and gifts you useful things.
- Brand Advocacy: As social CRM helps understand customer’s needs, it enhances the customer’s experience with your company. When customers are satisfied, they stay loyal to you and act as your company’s ambassador. As in, they share their experience with their friends and colleagues and praise the services you offer. It helps gather more clients and more profits.
- Personalization: When you know what your friends love or need, you gift them that exact thing, right? You can customize the packaging or write a note to make them feel the warmth and love you have for them. In the same way, when companies know what their clients need, they give them personalized treatment. By observing and analyzing all the data and information about the customers, companies can offer services as per their needs. When the service and preferences both align with each other, it gives clients a personalized touch.
- Real-time feedback: Everyone loves instant noodles, and if you get instant feedback, you love this too. Social CRM helps with real-time feedback, which helps companies improve their services. Clients share their opinions—good ones and bad ones. When you instantly know about clients’ experiences, you get a chance to instantly improve your systems. And if clients can see the instant improvements, they feel their remarks are valuable, which makes them feel important and loyal to your company.
- Proactive customer engagement: In ancient times, companies waited for clients to reach out about the complaints and complications they felt while using CRM. But as CRM goes hand in hand with the digital media scenario, companies don’t have to wait for clients to reach out with their complaints. Social CRM helps identify where someone is facing difficulties with the services. The proactive part stands for a commitment to customer satisfaction. It helps customers stay loyal to your brand.
- Competitive advantage: It has boosted competition with the other companies. When your company engages with clients on a daily basis to fulfill their needs, gives accurate services, and solves problems instantly, it stands out. And when you are constantly connected with your clients on social media, CRM helps you stand out from other brands. In this way, competition has grown, but your company is also standing at the top of it.
One can never imagine how social media helps CRM systems. But, as you know, now share this more with your colleagues and help them embrace social CRM in their companies. Embrace the new ways, profit more, and stand apart from all the companies.